Monday 18 June 2012

Welcome


Hello readers, welcome to my new blog. Some of you may be familiar with my youtube channel or my other Film reviews blog (see description for links).
I've decided to expand my repertoire by starting a blog for Japan Anime and Tokusatsu shows (though you probably worked that out already). Every time I either finish/get really far into a series I will post my thoughts and opinions about it, as well as a brief synopsis of the story, and a rating out of 10.
As all the shows are Japanese, some details may pop up that you might not understand. But I won't be able to sum it all up without going off on a huge tangent so please try to find some way of figuring it out on your own.

One last thing about my posts is that the title will say what format the story is (i.e. manga or anime etc). If i've only read the manga or seen the anime then i will be reviewing the show from that front only. If i've seen both i will look at the story as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment